If your child has any belongings that they had left behind at school, we would like to invite you to come pick them up. Due to the current health guidelines, we need to follow social distancing guidelines outlined below. We look forward to seeing you to gather your materials. We ARE NOT collecting District Tablets, please continue to use these to complete school work and engage in online learning.
Pick Up Schedule: Please come to the Gilmore during the times outlined below.
Grade 5 is designated for Friday so we may bid them farewell and wish them luck as they move on to Middle School.
9:00am-2:00 pm: K - 4
11:00am – 1:00 pm: Grade 5
9:00am-12:00pm: K – 4
- Please remain in your car, do not park, and use the morning drop off lanes/procedure. Wear a mask at all times.
- When you arrive at the school, you will be asked what your child’s name and teacher’s name is - if you are able to have it displayed on the windshield of the car, that would be very helpful. If not, a staff member will come to your passenger side window and ask for the information.
- You will be directed to pull up and a staff member will give you your child’s belongings. Again, please do not get out of the car.
- Once you receive the belongings, please move forward and exit the parking lot so we can avoid a back-up.
- If you do not have a vehicle, we will have clearly marked cones and we will place your child’s belongings on the table in order to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- If you have other questions, please feel free to contact the main office or your child’s teacher.
Marybeth O’Brien & Adam St. Peter