We have so many events to celebrate as we approach the end of the school year! We hope you can join us:
- Wednesday, June 9th: 6:00 pm Family Literacy Night Summer Survival Strategies Beat the Summer Slip with a FREE Summer Survival Tool Kit. Zoom Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85665941339?pwd=Wm4zY0tJeGt3WTQ4MXJlbXkweWR0UT09
- Thursday, June 10th: 8:30 am: Gilmore CommUNITY Beats & Scholar of the Year. Join the entire Gilmore Community outdoors for our musical performances by the Band, Chorus, and the entire Gilmore in CommUNITY Beats drum presentation! Please be sure to send students to school in their new Event T-Shirt which will be sent home with them on Wednesday. Parents are encouraged to attend, maintain a social distance. It is standing room only, there will not be seats. Media will be present to record and capture the event.
- Thursday, June 10th is an Early Release 11:15 am!
- Friday, June 11th: is FUN DAY. Students may wear their own clothing.
- Monday, June 14th: Fifth Grade Graduation Ceremony 8:30 am. Outdoor event. Limit 2 family members per student.
- Wednesday, June 16th: Last day of school. Early Release 11:15 am dismissal