We are approaching the final days of the 2020-2021 School Year. There are many things to be grateful for most importantly the incredible partnership, commitment and support of our families over this ever changing year. We want to extend our thanks to each of you for all that you have done and continue to do to support the focus on instructional excellence at the Gilmore.
In these last few weeks of school, we have many end of the year assessments. In order to ensure all students perform to their greatest ability, please help us to prepare them:
1. Get at least 8 hours of sleep prior to the day of your test.
2. Eat a well balanced breakfast that includes protein, carbs, dairy and grains.
3. Arrive on time to school at 7:45 am.
4. Dress for success in your best school uniform.
5. Bring your laptop fully charged! Don't forget your charger.
- STAR and MATH Assessments for all students in grades K-5 through the end of the year.
- Grade 3 MCAS Testing: Tuesday, June 1 & Wednesday, June 2nd
- Grade 4 MCAS Testing: Thursday, June 3rd & Friday, June 4th
- Grade 5 MCAS Testing: Monday, June 7th, Tuesday, June 8th, Wednesday, June 9th
As a reminder, we have two early release days: Thursday, June 3rd, and Thursday, June 10th. Please make arrangements for your child to be picked up at 11:15 am.
We look forward to a positive end of the school year.