I wanted to remind you that tomorrow, from 1 to 3 p.m., we will be lending laptops to Gilmore School families who do not already have a device at home. If you need to borrow a laptop, please pre-register on bpsma.org to speed up the pickup process.
- Upon arrival tomorrow, please enter the lot as you would for morning drop-off. Please be patient so that we may organize this process.
- Please remain in your car and a I will come out to assist you.
- For preK, elementary and middle schools: As a reminder, you should go to your oldest or your only child’s school to pick up a laptop. If you have an older child at a BPS middle school or the high school, please plan to pick up a laptop at his or her school instead.
- We unfortunately do not have enough laptops for every student so please do not pick up a laptop if you have a device such as a laptop, iPad or tablet that your child can use at home.
- We can only provide one laptop per vehicle and no exceptions will be made.
- We cannot assist any student who shows up without an adult
Principal of the Gilmore Elementary School